When is the tournament?
- The tournament will take place on Saturday, November
- Your team will only be expected to play on one day (~2.5 hours total
commitment, at least 3 games).
Where is the tournament?
How big can my team be?
- 6 players total; 4 players minimum
I have never played soccer before; can I still play?
- Absolutely! You don't need to have any previous experience to play - the
tournament is designed to be fun and enjoyable for all levels of ability.
Can I get involved as a volunteer?
How long are the games?
- Each game will be split into two 12 minutes halves (25 total)
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games, with additional games coming if they advance to the playoff rounds
Where do I sign up?
How does the registration process work?
- One captain registers his/her team for the tournament, listing all participants and then paying.
What is the schedule?
- The 2018 schedule will be released shortly.
How much does it cost to play?
- If you register after 11/1 -- $250/team (includes long-sleeve t-shirt for each team member)
What are the divisions?
- Men: U12, U14, U16, High School, Open, and Masters (40+) Divisions
- Women: U12,
U14, U16, High School, Open, and Masters (40+) Divisions
- Coed: Open Division
I want to play, but I don't have a team. Can I signup as a free agent?
- If you do not have a team, contact us to get put on our
waitlist. This does not guarantee that you will play.